Kids Against Drugs
Last Updated: 12. 22. 2022
Cash App: * Coming Soon *
DRUGS ARE BAD!
- Donates & volunteers in the Inland Empire, San Diego & Los Angeles Counties with family members at event that have 20, 300, 2,000 plus people attending.
- Provides food, backpacks, school supplies, clothes, toys Easter baskets and so on to children in need. Enjoys encouraging people to live a Drug-Free Life Style. Enjoys helping people. Love's bargain shopping with their family members to buy items for the less fortunate.
- Donated 90% of their new/used clothing, new/used toys, hygiene & cleaning products to Hurricane Harvey fundraiser. Also helped organize items & made cards.
- Provided school supplies for kids in need in Tijuana, Mexico.
- Has hosted over five Chick- Fil-A Family night events. (Providing all activities, prizes.) Has joined up with other companies to volunteer at their event doing things from face painting or cleaning up. Host yearly events of their own in low income areas and high-income areas. (Why volunteer in high-income areas? Just because a child's parent has more money than someone else doesn't mean they're taking their children out to have fun on the regular.)